What is diet
- The sum of food consumed by a person or other organism. It includes specific intake of nutrition for health or weight-management reasons.
Why maintain a certain diet
Examples of diets and benefits
- Click the green link to read more
- Atkins diet: The Atkins diet is a low-carb diet, usually recommended for weight loss.
- Plant-based diet: Easy weight management, disease prevention & a lighter environmental footprint.
- Veganism: Plant based diet for a variety of reasons, including ethical, health and environmental concerns
- Vegetarian: Ranging from occasional meat consumption to complete non-consumption of meat for ethical, health and environmental reasons
- Ketogenic diet for beginners: Low-carb diet
- Paleo diet: Caveman diet OR food thought to mirror those eaten in ancient years
- Dukan diet: Dubbed “the French medical solution to permanent weight loss
- HCG diet: Weight loss diet which involves use of the hormone HCG to reduce appetite
- Raw food diet: Made up mostly of foods that have not been processed or heated over a certain temperature
- The Zone diet: A fad diet emphasising low-carb consumption
Recommended diets for some medical conditions
- Low blood pressure: a diet with foods which regulate blood pressure, what causes low blood pressure.
- Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH), lower blood pressure naturally:
- Ulcer diet: a diet of foods that are not irritating, fixing a stomach ulcer.
- Acid Reflux: a diet of foods that are not irritating, massage for GERD.
- Diabetes: solving diabetes
- Anaemia: apple cider vinegar for iron deficiency
Diet Types of foods to eat 1 Ketogenic diet Diet plan 2 Atkins diet 14 day meal plan 3 Plant-based diet 7 day Plant-based meal plan 4 Ketogenic diet 28 day meal plan 5 Veganism 7 day vegan meal plan 6 Paleo diet 14-day meal plan 7 Low blood pressure diet 7-day meal plan 8 Dash 7-day meal plan 9 Dukan diet Dukan phased meal plan